Friday, December 21, 2012

Baking Swap

I never thought I would, but I participated in a baking swap!!  If you know anything about me, you  know that I don't cook or bake. I thought it would be fun to participate in  a swap out of my comfort zone.  I did cheat a little since I ended up going with a no-bake recipe!!  I chose a recipe for Chocolate Coconut Balls from the Food Network.  The treats were easy to make and overall I learned a few things.  I had the most fun putting together the packaging for the treats.  I am addicted to mason jars so of course I chose that as my container.  I made a cozy to go around the jar and for the topper used felt with a fabric heart sewed on to it.  They were so easy and quick to make.  For the recipe, I simply printed it off directly off the Food Network website, topped it off with a doily and some cute clothespins that I had originally made for the craft fair.  I thought overall they looked adorable!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment